My girls are my world and I take an immense amount of pride in how Dustin and I raise them. If you asked Isabella, “What does momma tell you every day?” she would say “be the best me I can be.”
I use that exact phrase in every aspect of my life, work, home, cooking, cleaning, driving, being a momma, being a wife, being a friend, anything! Thank goodness Pinterest came around and has a million creative options for me to be the best!
This weekend I had the pleasure of being snack mom for Isabella’s soccer team, so I, of course, headed to Pinterest for some inspiration. Since it was an 8:30 a.m. game we have decided to go with “Banana Split Bites“. A nice refreshing fruit snack after a hard fought victory!
BANANA SPLIT BITES
1/2 Cored Pineapple
1 cup Dipping Chocolate
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
20 popsicles sticks
- Cut strawberries in half
- For each strawberry half, cut an equal size piece of banana and pineapple
- Place in freezer for at least 10 minutes
- Line a tray with wax or parchment paper
- Pour chopped nuts on a plate to use for dipping
- Melt chocolate by heating in 30-second increments, stirring in between. Repeat until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Dip fruit in chocolate, then in the nuts and place on prepared tray.