On May 5, 2010, my oldest daughter, Isabella was born. It was a day filled with so many emotions and each year I am so thankful I was chosen to be her momma. Isabella and I just so happen to share a birthday so most years my birthday gets pushed to the back burner. I complain sometimes but really I love sharing my day with my girl. This year though I want to share a few items that make me a happier version of myself.
- bkr Water Bottle: In life, I want to make the world a more beautiful place, which is the same thing bkr is striving to do. bkr is the antidote to cheap, disposable plastic bottles, and the key to skin that glows from the inside.
- Starbucks Vanilla Caffe Latte K-Cups: Call me basic but I love a good vanilla latte in the mornings, but now with two kiddos I don’t have time to stop on the way to work. These two step K-Cups lattes have made my mornings much more productive.
- Function of Beauty Shampoo & Conditioner: I have been searching for a good quality shampoo & conditioner for quite some time. Thank goodness my friend over at Young Sophisticated introduced me to this fun line of hair care products. A short quiz and a week later I received a custom bottle of shampoo and conditioner formulated just to meet my hair goals.
- Cricut Explorer 2: I received my Cricut Explorer 2 for Christmas and I’ve become quite addicted to this adorable little machine. Anything that can give me some me time is a positive in my book.
- Panera Bread Frozen Agave Lemonade: I’ve always been a sucker for a good lemonade, but Panera Bread hit a home run with this delicious frozen agave lemonade and it’s only 60 calories! Did I mention our local Panera Bread now delivers!?
- bareMinerals Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream: My second pregnancy did quite the number on my skin. Since Hadley was born my skin tone has seemed so discolored and patchy. This bareMinerals Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream has helped my skin look flawless and improved my confidence.
- Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo: Not only is it terrible to wash your hair every day, who really has the time for that? Morrocanoil not only smells great but its brushes out easily and leaves my hair looking freshly washed.
- Yes To Cucumber Hydrating Lotion: I have pretty sensitive skin and needed something that would moisturize without irritating my face. I am able to use this moisturizer in the mornings and before bed.
- Bai Antioxidant Infusions: I started drinking Bai because they were on sale at Kroger and was a fan immediately. Considering antioxidants are like your body’s bodyguard, I will gladly drink a flavorful drink full of them.
- Poppin Pens: I spend so much time at the office and I write everything down, literally everything! If I don’t write it down I will forget it! That problem had led me to search for the perfect pen! Well, my search ended this year when I found poppin. These adorable, colorful and smooth pens have been making me happy all year.
What are some items that make you happier version of yourself?